fredag 10 januari 2014

Words


Love- Yes it’s important, and I think everybody needs love. Someone who loves you, or people around you who cares about you. Yes it’s important in my life because I wanna have someone to spend my life with to, and I think everybody wants someone in their life to. I have friends and family around me that loves and cares about me and it make me stronger. 
Success- Yes, it’s important because everyone will success with the things they are doing. I think it’s important with success in my life because I work for things so hard and it´s a good feeling when you have done something really good for a long time and someone says that it’s a very good thing you have done or a very good presentation. 
Freedom- Yes, because I think everybody needs freedom. A place where you can be yourself or just take it easy. Everybody needs time for themselves sometimes. I think it’s good to just be on another place sometimes where you can spend time for yourselves and take a deep breath. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar