fredag 24 januari 2014

Random writing nr 1

It was a rainy morning this day, when he stood outside my window. I opened the window, and let him take a step into my room. He's hair was wet because of the rain, he's eyes just stared at me. 
``What are you doing here right now´´, i asked him.
``I daren't stay long. I just had to see you´´, he answered me.
``What is this about?´´, I wondered.
``I have to leave right now, the police are after me. I did something very stupid this night. Im so sorry but I have to leave before they find me, he said.
``Are you coming back?´´

2 kommentarer:

  1. I simply LOVE this piece of text! It makes me curious about the persons in the text. Who are they? What has he done? Who do they know each other? If we are going to write a longer story one day, you can continue on this one:)

    Please remember that "hans" = "his" (not "he's").

    SvaraRadera